Re: A83: Re: Newbies :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Newbies :)

Here's the bit of code from Joe's PW program that turns the calc off... Do
with it what you will, and direct questions to him... =P
															--Jason K.
	di				; turn off interrupts
	ld	a, $01		;\
	out	(3), a		;  \ Tell the calculator to shut down
	xor	a			;  / at getkey
	out	(4), a		;/
	ei				; turn the interrupts back on
	res	4, (iy+9)	; get rid of the "on" flag to prevent errors
	call getkey		; shut down the calculator and wait for [ON]

	; Note By Me:  His "getkey" is the equivalent of "_getkey".

--------