A83: Re: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #565

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #565

> Thanks for the help on those questions.  I was trying to decode Movax's SPRXOR
> routine, I couldn't quite get the hang of the alignment.  Anyway, the .NOLIST
> isn't tabbed or anything.  It gives me the error when I try to compile OTHER
> peoples already functional programs.  Anyone know a better compiler?

TASM is about the only decent one.  Try downloading it again, sounds like your tasm80.tab is screwed up or something.  You ARE
running it properly right?

tasm -80 -p60 -i -o20 bobs_program.z80

Also, if you want to learn about the SPRXOR routine, read my tutorials.  Tutorial #53 is a step-by-step tutorial of it!

Later,

James.