A83: graphics in ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: graphics in ASM

i've been trying to draw some lines using ASM and i always get lines
out of screen.  the screen is 94 by 63 right?  can someone please
email me a good code to draw a line.  one more thing.  on the game
like "Slippy" or "DASHER" the outline on the game screen, was it drawn
on the computer and put into the calculator or was it drawn using
those lines or pixels command in ASM?  and the next question might
make many of you mad but i have tried many RANDOM routine that some of
you guys sent to me but i never get RANDOM number.  and i don't know
how to use that ZLIB or whatever it is.  can someone please send me a
code and an example on how to use it?  thank you.