A83: Programmers At TI...?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Programmers At TI...?

Hey, I'd like to know who the people at Texas Instruments are, who program the
OS and ROM for the 83 or any calculator, cuz they're obviously great at ASM.
Is this Pat or who, and I'd like to know why they haven't made programs for
the users...? You can say that they don't wanna waste their time on games,
since that's a personal hobby of many of the other great programmers out
there, but maybe they Could since they actually get paid for it down at TI. If
you've read the recent news at ticalc.org, then you'd see there's a demand for
more Math/Science programs, and these programmers could come out with a few of
those types. Well, whatever. Just something I thought about, and wanted to
inquire about what else those TI employees do...
																	--Jason K.