Re: A83: External Levels Revisited. :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: External Levels Revisited. :)

  You should know what the word 'level' means so I won't go into that.
 We use levels differently on the calc then on Super Nintendo, ect...
So other people can make levels for a game and not have to include it
with the original game.  The level data is actually loaded into a
different program and then the game itself looks for any of the
programs (levels) that contain a certain text, ect...  When it finds
such a program on the calc, it should output a list of levels and you
can choose which one you want to play.  Simple huh???  It should be.
Hope that helps.

Look at the text files for games such as Breakout for SOS, ect.. to
learn how to make levels for different games.  Some people prefer
their own format so every way may be different.

Jimmy