A83: External Levels Revisited. :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: External Levels Revisited. :)

Guys:

Ok, screw shell-independent :)...anyone got a cool piece of code to load an
external level for an SOS program, using Lib functions etc.  I have an SOS
tutorial, so I'll just put this tutorial after the SOS one.

After that's done...I like the collision detection idea from Chris, and I
wanna explain Movax's sprite routine, I know there's a tutorial on it, but
its like "put his code here"....I'd like to explain it.  I also want to add
a tutorial about linkport stuff, but perhaps not how to code a protocol
etc., more explaining the basics of it.  It'll be a
"This-is-FYI-figure-the-rest-out-yourself" tutorial :)...I also want direct
LCD Driver stuff, but I'm waiting for Ian on that...once that's done, I can
use his program for a interupt tutorial, oh, and there's Joe's movie text
program that I'd like to put in.  Then its wait for Pat and finish off what
he tells us about everything else.

Later,

James.