Re: A83: Re: Some kind bug in the ROM (or Joe's Breakout)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Some kind bug in the ROM (or Joe's Breakout)

I haven't got too much information about the RAM since it was a friend's
calc, running ashell I think, it was quite strange.
But it should probably only be the rom, because it can't use stuff in RAM
that way I think, wonder if Pat knows.

/Stefan