A83: OK, a real question, it's about fun with text.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: OK, a real question, it's about fun with text.

Yes, yes, I'm happy now, after long hours (not really) of hard work, all my
programs seem to like me now.  SOS and DevPac83 love me now, so all is well
and good.  But I thought the other day, I would sure love to know how to make
text scroll up the screen as in a credits roll, or something.  I think I
remember a game that I played before that had it, and I think it was Spaze
Invaders, but I'm not too sure.  Anyhow, if someone could give me info on how
to make text scroll, I would be very happy.  On a side note here, how old are
all you people?  I'm 16.  Thanks.

Seth