From: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Alan C Johnson
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 1998 5:25 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A83: CalcEm, Aurora, endless venting, etc.

Speaking of Bill, WTF has he been?  How old is he anyway?  I could
understand his ditching the 83 if I knew he was graduated from school and
has a full time high paying job.  He hasn't released any 83 progs since
January.  He could give us all a great deal of ASM help.  You  didn't
lock him away somewhere did you, Joe ? :  )  Just kidding.  Your a lot
more of a help than he is anyway and you have a cooler webpage!  Hail
SOS!  Long live Joe!