Re: A83: ASCII faces, Off-topic, pointless post (everyone is entitled t

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASCII faces, Off-topic, pointless post (everyone is entitled to a cou

It should rather be law to have a fixed-width font in your email readers. Hey,
we bit-lovin' hackers were FIRST, then came all them multimedia maniacs...

Linus