Re: A83: ASCII faces, Off-topic, pointless post (everyone is entitled

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASCII faces, Off-topic, pointless post (everyone is entitled to a couple)

At 15:09 1998-08-20 -0500, you wrote:

>It really annoys me when ppl don't put at least one space int their
>smiley faces.  I don't know about other ppl's e-mail readers, but mine is
>variable width font, and when I look at smiley faces, they look squished
>and demented.  It should be law to have at least one space in your smiley
>face.
>
>: )
>Alan

There should be a law on having a email-reader with fixed with font :)
(and a law against supid e-mailmessages :)

//Olle