A83: What happpened to all of those seasoned ASM veterans? Why can't

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: What happpened to all of those seasoned ASM veterans? Why can't NE! help me?

I'm a very impatient person.  I need to know what's wrong with my
program.  I'm getting kind of tired of all of the idle chatter going in
this list, and I can see why Trey left.  It seems that there is almost no
way to get reliable ASM help, save e-mail a knowledeble ASM programmer
directly.  I'm not saying that this list doesn't help me, I'm just
frustrated with the difficulty in getting ASM help, especially on IRC.
It just makes me mad.  James, I'm not saying your tutorials don't help
me, because they do.  I just have specific problems and can't get a
responce for them.  Maybe I'm wrong, and someone is about to reply to one
of my messages;  I'm just frustrated.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]