Re: A83: Tutorials

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Tutorials

>> And the program was attrib for the 82.  Written by Wouter Demuynck
>>(kadem@unicall.be).  He said that he planned to port it soon but also
>>gave me the source so I could try, but I haven't had time.  If you use
>>calcem and have 82 rom handy then try it out.  I believe it is in the
>>82 crash on ti-files and possibly somewhere in ticalc.

>damn it! i keep telling you the program is named "where are my progs?"
>just to prove it here is the address...
>http://www.ticalc.org/pub/82/asm/programs/crash/noprogs.zip

Seems like youre very sure of yourself on this. Well, I did check it out and
this is Not the program I and someone else was talking about... Attrib was the
right one and is a very smooth program. I hope Wouter Demuynck continues his
porting on it... Well, I checked out that "Where Are My Progs?" program
anyway, and it is great too although it hides ALL programs and not individual
ones like in Attrib, even though I dont know what the point of that is, but in
Attrib it has many other kool features... Well, maybe W.D. could combine these
two programs into one. That would be very kool and useful for like hiding
stuff from our teachers, even though my own doesnt care, but I think this is
just a nifty program anyway...
																	--Jason K.