A83: Invert Function in SOS's Zlib library.. I Need HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Invert Function in SOS's Zlib library.. I Need HELP!

Lib B in SOS's Zlib library is giving me a lot of grief lately.  For example,
let's say I have a line plotted on the screen.  Any line to any cords.  Now,
If I make the call to
invert (let's say I have it set up on vec2):

InvFunc:
	;The line has been plotted
	call vector2			;This should invert the screen

;But instead it crashes my calc.  So much that I have to pull all 4 batteries
out, ;unscrew the lithium backup battery case and remove it, and watch a full
episode of ;Judge Judy while mashing the ON button.  Why!?  What did I do to
deserve this?  ;Am I simply just stupid and can't work the function?!

;end of prog

Can someone SOS knowledgeable help me out.  Is there anything that I'm not
doing right?  It says in the Zlib doc that it takes no arguments, you need
merely call it, and it inverts the screen.  Help in this matter would be
greatly appreciated.

Seth