A83: Re: Tutorials

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Tutorials

>   Hey James I helped another lost soul today by pointing him to your
> tutorials.

Hehe...great!  (Chris?)

> Anyway you really need to finish your tutorials about the external
> levels becuase everytime I do it with SOS it gives me a lib error and
> I believe I am doing everything by the book.

Lol...external levels are the only thing not done.  Well, there's the six
question from Pat that we're waiting for.  But otherwise everything else is
done.  I'm working on updating the reference section and rom call section
and the moment.  Basically cleaning up stuff...I'll have 54 (perhaps 55 if
I do Linkport) tutorials, and a pretty big reference section.  I was also
thinking about APD stuff and direct LCD stuff...but me and Ian have to talk
about those :)

>   Well I leave tomorrow to college so I have to pack and get ready so
> don't expect to hear from me in a couple of days.

Good luck!...

James.