Re: A83: DASM Results...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: DASM Results...

> That's totally wrong.  I dissasembled it by hand, and put in alll the
> equates and it makes since so never mindd any more dissasembly tips

Who's?  The ZPROT or the _chkfindsym stuff?  Wouldn't surprise me if it was
wrong, looked really crappy for a small amount of code like that!

> I wanna kill EVERYBODY who doesn't include all their source with their
> progs

Haha, random anger coming out there?  Well, I *would* if I ever released a
program, but that's only for educational reasons...there's too many people
who fuck about w/other's code and take credit for it.  I really appreciate
people like Harper and Joe who release the code to all their hard work.
I'd be hard pushed to release code on something as big as Zelda or
SOS...thanks!  Makes Nagel look like a....although he did release some
code, didn't he?  ZREDUCE and Turbo Breakout too I think.

James.