Re: A83: Shells...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Shells...

All progs that are _released_ should be squished, but what if you wanted to
f.ex. check the bits of port 3? Go all the way through assembling/sending or
just entering "db036f2600c30947" (from the top of my head)? I think it's good
that it's possible to enter machine code in hex, but still... system support
for squished programs would be _very_ nice.

Linus