Re: A83: weirdo IRC morons. and Invisible

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: weirdo IRC morons. and Invisible

I'm pretty sure he was bitching me out in this whole subject, but I think he
just came up with those four different messages, one after another, since they
all had the same subject name, so theres no need in complaining to him about
it. Well, its all good now. Hey um, Justin, sorry i didnt read the rest of
that first mail and you got all angry at me. Lets try to build a happy society
and all work together. Im sure that invisiblilty feature thing will be pretty
kool, and useful, so what did we acomplish on that subject? I think someone
said theres an 82 program that does something like that? I've used "Attrib" is
that the one people are talking about? I think its pretty kool, and it could
be easily ported, so what do ya'll think...?
																-Jason K.