Re: A83: weirdo IRC morons. and Invisible

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: weirdo IRC morons. and Invisible

I seem to remeber a time when you sent more messages than that in a short
period of time.  The only reason I'm sending so many messages is because
they're of separated and useful ASM issues.  And Justin, can't you
compile your stuff into 1 message?