A83: Ans...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Ans...

I have a few things to talk about in ASM.  I've been on vacation and had
a lot of time to think about stuff.  I forgot to tell you about my
absence :  )  (More like neglected to tell you!)

 You know how you can input from the user from TI-OS or BASIC through
BASIC's Ans variable?  For example:

	"ZPROG
	Send(9prgmZASMLOAD

Am I right that you can access this by loading hl with tAns and ldir'ing
to a memory location of your chosing?  I gathered this by looking at the
Squish and Zasmload source.  Can you store things to Ans so they can be
accessed through BASIC without storing stuff to user variables and
strings.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]