Re: A83: I've got it! The perfect =?iso-8859-1?Q?cheat...==DE?=

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: I've got it! The perfect =?iso-8859-1?Q?cheat...==DE?=

Our math teacher doesn't give a microsoft about what we have on our calcs.
Sure, he'd probably get mad if we played penguins during his sermons, but not
if we played it when we were supposed to work in the books. Just more homework
for that person, if s/he can't keep up with the rest of the class.

Linus