A83: Re: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #436

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #436

> brickmaze for ashell83 uses a simple scrolling background routine that
> you should be able to decipher.

Thanks, Ahmed gave me the code for that...I'll check it out.

> >2.)  My program write-back program...
>
> what? just use a shell (hint, hint... sos)

Nah, you see...I don't give a shit about this stuff.  I'm doing it for the
tutorials (all 54 of them...), so I don't have it to be shell-restricted.
Although I do have AShell and SOS tutorials (well, I WILL do....AShell will
have a 2 line tutorial, SOS will have a 20-page tutorials :)

> >3.)  External levels!  Can someone perhaps direct me to a program...
>
> i already gave advice on that. just use sos and zlib. and while you say
> you don't want to be bias towards other shells, it's plain and simple,
> sos is the best!

Not Bias towards other Shells, just don't wanna restrict myself.  Ah, screw
it...perhaps I will.

> >4.)  Interrupt routines!...You dead, Ian?  You haven't posted in a
>while...
>
> sorry. i'm learning c++ and it's keeping me pretty busy. i haven't
> stopped assembly, but i haven't touched any of my projects for a while.

C++ kicks ass...forget ASM :) (*waits for flame mail* :)
Oh thanks for the interrupt mails...that's great.

> >5.)  Devpac...someone tell me how to use it.  mov AX? :)
S'ok...Movax slapped me straight.