Re: A83: weirdo IRC morons. and Invisible

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: weirdo IRC morons. and Invisible

Damn man.  You didn't need to send use 4 different messages.  And no one
here speaks or gives $hit why you're writing in this special IRC language
that only you know in this whole mailing list.  If you want to get a good
response, write in ENGLISH.  Your last messages are still unreadable.
Plus, who cares? These are just calculator games.  Did you actually make
any of these games that you are distributing?  You shouldn't take credit
for any of the games that aren't yours.  If your friends start sending
these games to people you don't like, then just send them a "virus" or
something.  I made my own program that crashes the calc that is only 32
bytes.  It's just a never ending loop.

I don't think that anyone would take the time to make a pointless program
like that.  I know I shouldn't be saying this since I am only starting to
learn ASM, but why don't you learn it and make it yourself.

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998 17:03:49 EDT JUSTINJS@aol.com writes:

>ever been in "#ti" ? well the bots and a few unregulars do use that
>crap
>speek, it was to make a point only. GEEZ!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]