A83: Re: Ultra Edit (Earlier suggested by James Matthews)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Ultra Edit (Earlier suggested by James Matthews)

Hehe...well, give credit to Movax...he's the one who told me! :)

Also, anyone who does download it, I can send you a file that adds syntax
colouring (and now function lists - thanks to Florent) for your files!  I
included a DIY tutorial in the next version of my tutorials for UE.

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com