Re: A83: Basic prog compiling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Basic prog compiling

i wouldn't even bother trying if I were you...think about it.  How would
you translate the following basic command?

If (expr(Str)-1>0) or (iPart(A/B*Y1(2)) = 1/3)
Then
Disp "Wow, it worked!"
End

Ok, so I'm overdoing it, but I love putting multiple commands on one line
like that...and I'm sure other people do to.  To change that to ASM would
be, well...difficult.

And also commands like:
normalcdf(), rref(), ref()...would be close to impossible to change to ASM,
unless they have Rom calls.

I mean, if you wanna try, go ahead :)...but I'd doubt you'd get to
far...but this is one point I wanna be proved wrong on...hehe

Gambare!

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp