A83: A shell

[Prev][Index][Thread]

A83: A shell

I have decided to make a shell, I have enough time to do emulation for
any other shell.  If anyone knows(help) how VAT works and what calls to
use; tasm does not work on my comp, so I manually convert all my progs
to HEX using a z80 conversion table, which doesn't seem to convert right
with PROGPTR and DELPROG, I still don't quite know how PROGPTR
works(grr!).  I also need the call for 'Input'.  My shell will have a
DOS like prompt with a bar at the bottom telling what program is running
at the current time.  Any help would be nice.

-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf