Re: A83: Re: Matrices and Lists...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Matrices and Lists...

I don't know about rst 10h, but _CHKFINDSYM wants this for a list name:
.db 1,5dh,"NAME",0
1 is the type (list). This is so that it won't return the address of prgmNAME.
Use 5 for programs.
5d is used inside the VAT to indicate lists. It might be the small 'L'.

I've found this out using memdumps and try'n'error, so there might be better
ways (like your rst instruction f.ex. Know any other interesting rst
addresses?)

Linus