A83: Re: Re: Re: Matrices and Lists...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: Re: Matrices and Lists...

A:1,3,4: i havnt done much work with lists or matrices through asm so i can
only guess that it stores them like: 01 [byte for a new item] ff 05 [byte
for a new item] .... the matrixes are probably more difficult to use because
theres probably more bytes they use to show where rows and columns begin and
end and i dont know these :( how large are the lists/matrices you are
working with?

A2:
 yep the 6 is the length of the name, use the character program that someone
made to find the decimal equivalent to the [ and the ] then put them like
this:
matrix_info
 .db 3,first_bracket,"A",second_bracket