Re: A83: Running programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Running programs

Whoa! This guy has stolen my idea! =) He uses basic to run other programs.
(His "dosshell" can only run three
predefined programs, and he's using a basic program that calls the asm stuff,
then checks X and runs one of
the programs.) Well, my idea is to have a main basic program that first runs
the asm stuff and then runs a basic
program. The asm code would then change that basic program to  do  a
prgmSomething and a Return. Easy peasy,
but not very elegant...

On 17-Apr-98, Conway wrote:

>I did read that somewhere, but I can't rememeber how. Now I remember, Do you
>know AHmeds tutorials? Any way if you don't just go to TI-philes because
>Ti-calc dosn't have them, and look in the tutorials link. There are a good
>seven, and one is all about a program called Dos Shell. Any way he does
>mention a routine that executes a program there, although he dosn't use it.
>Any way check it out, and tell me what happens..
>From
>Conway

Follow-Ups: References: