Re: A83: Compiler 64

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Compiler 64

I am the maker of the commodore 64 ti-83 assembly compiler.  I would
like to remind you that this compiler is for the Commodore 64 and
requires that you have a disk drive and printer. The program is
written in BASIC and it uses custom include files written to the 5.25"
floppy that the program comes from. The compiler will cost you
$10(plus a self addressed, stamped envelope with a blank 5.25"
floppy), and for an additional $5 I will include the utilities to make
your own include files.
I don't like the idea of having to charge people for the compiler but
I did this by myself and it took a lot of time and energy to produce.
I am sure you will feel it is well worth it.
The compiler is still not finished at the current time, but i expect
that it will be done soon. The program reads the hand typed include
files (the reason it is taking so long.) and develops the source you
enter into object based on the include files. For this reason it will
require strict syntax which i will include in the detailed
instructions (more time).As i said before you will be able to develop
your own include files using an optional utility.  In this way, you
will be able to use it for whatever your heart desires. Currently the
compiler generates out put to the printer and you must enter the
object by hand into the ti-83.It is going to also save the object to
the floppy drive. I have not yet figured out a way to output to the
ti-83 from the commodore.
I will include all updates with the price of the compiler.If you have
any sugesstions or questions e-mail me.if you still want the compiler
please e-mail me.  In both cases, use the subject "compiler 64".