Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

>did i ever say i was using a PCB yet?  and the PCB's are too expensive
>how they are anyway, i'm just going to use a huge breadboard for the
>prototype and then use a PCB when i get more money.

Okay.  Take this for an example.  The 83 expander I'm working on (1MB ram,
IDE support) costs $500 to make a prototype.  If someone wants, I could
release the IDE driver today, but no driver for the calculator yet...
<hint>

You don't know much about hardware if you think you can make a computer on
a breadboard...  seriously.  there are about 20 reasons why it wouldn't
work, or wouldn't work properly...