Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

i said i'm a "dedicated hacker" meaning if i dedicated my whole life on
one computer system i could probably hack it, and since i'm building my
own system, i think i know all the "kinks" and "faults" so hacking it
doesn't take much dedication.  and whatever i hacked i made a fail safe
device to keep it from being hacked in "that direction."  i never said i
was a true hacker, so don't call me "Mr. Hacker" (unless you were
talking about someone else).  Since i am a BUSINESS man (and a ladies
man), i think i know a little bit about MARKETING and how to buy out a
company.  It's not like i'm just going to go up to someone and say "i'll
buy it from you for $1,"  first i'll major in comp
science/electronics/etc. whatever and get a lot of money and THEN buy it
out (if it's down on the market).  if it isn't down on the market then
i'll just have to invent another company.  i'd probably SELL computers
with it you dipwad.  since i haven't reverse engineered anything in my
whole life, i'm trying to get David to help me since i am a very busy
man.  so, as the British say it, piss off.

{{"Mr. Hacker" Probably couldn't figure out how! (What would he do with
it,
anyways!)

Grant Stockly wrote:

> Take over apple?!?  Why don't we just reverse engineer an Apple ROM!
I've
> done it to the plus...  try it!
>
> >P.S. While you are taking over Apple, could you also get rid of
Microsoft??

webpage:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4049/index.html

> >> {{True, for every scenario you thought of you found a solution,
> >> but...for the
> >> "dedicated" hacker, there is always a way. There is always a way
around
> >> any
> >> possible protection scheme, no matter how elaborate! I really
wouldn't
> >> want
> >> a system with such limited access, anyways.It's like buying a
toaster
> >> that
> >> only lets you put toast in and never pops it out, and you can only
make
> >> toast on thursdays, unless there is a full moon, of course. Here's
> >> thought, if you really want the system to be read-only, dish out
the
> >> apps
> >> on ROM cards! ;-)
> >>
> >> More later,
> >> Nick

> >> propose
> >> the
> >> in
> >> haven't
> >> of
> >> you

webpage:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4049/index.html

> >> confirmation
> >> that
and
> >> the

> ><HTML>
> >Whenever you do accomplish this feat (correction, <B><I>if</I></B>
you
> >accomplish this) I'll be amazed!
> >
> ><P>More later,
> ><BR>Nick
> >
> ><P>P.S. While you are taking over Apple, could you also get rid of
Microsoft??
> >;-)
> >
> ><P>Robert Caldwell wrote:
> ><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>actually i am a dedicated hacker and i have
found
> >no way around my own
> ><BR>system.&nbsp; it isn't symbolised the way you said, it's more
like
> >you can
> ><BR>put anything in the toaster that YOU want (recording your
presence),
> >and
> ><BR>only YOU can get it out, anyone else touching the toaster will
get
> ><BR>zapped (not killed, just a tingle).&nbsp; the toaster can make
poptarts
> >too.
> ><BR>you can put something in one end of the toaster and someone else
put
> ><BR>something in the other end, and only you two can access your own
stuff
> ><BR>(of course you can tell it for other people to be able to touch
it
> >like
> ><BR>wife/husband).
> >
> ><P>-Rob
> ><BR>ICQ:9188921 "No Sol to kill"
> ><BR>e-mail1:rc_ware@hotmail.com
> ><BR>e-mail2:rc_ware@yahoo.com
> ><BR>e-mail3:rc_ware@geocities.com
> ><BR>webpage:<A
>
>HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4049/index.html">http://
> >www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4049/index.html</A>
> >
> ><P>{{True, for every scenario you thought of you found a solution,
> ><BR>but...for the
> ><BR>"dedicated" hacker, there is always a way. There is always a way
around
> ><BR>any
> ><BR>possible protection scheme, no matter how elaborate! I really
wouldn't
> ><BR>want
> ><BR>a system with such limited access, anyways.It's like buying a
toaster
> ><BR>that
> ><BR>only lets you put toast in and never pops it out, and you can
only
> >make
> ><BR>toast on thursdays, unless there is a full moon, of course.
Here's
> ><BR>thought, if you really want the system to be read-only, dish out
the
> ><BR>apps
> ><BR>on ROM cards! ;-)
> >
> ><P>More later,
> ><BR>Nick
> >
> ><P>Robert Caldwell wrote:
> >
> ><P>> this seems like a good response, but not correct.&nbsp; the
system
> ><BR>propose
> ><BR>> will contain an OS that only enables itself the ability to
delete
> >or
> ><BR>> rearrange file.&nbsp; this means that you have to have a
password
> >to use
> ><BR>the
> ><BR>> deletion tool, and you also cannot at all costs use the
HardDrive