From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 1998 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: A83: Help

There are no "Lower-level" bios passwords for IBMs either.  I laugh at any
company that says a home/office computer is secure...

btw, macs have had password protection on hard drives for ages.  And its
better than PCs bios passwords.  When you mount a hard drive, it loads the
driver into memory, and runs it.  You need the password to format, mount,
or do anyting...  Actually, if you have the right tools, and a screwdriver,
you can reformat...

and the program works on SCSI and IDE...