Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

seems like a crippleware version of windows :) i like my puter where it has
a password to start up and it has a virii scanner and i can delete anything
anytime i want without having to type in a password for every file i delete,
theres one thing you forgot...who said virii have to delete stuff? what
about virus protection for virii that make files that fill up hard drives
and crash them? would your 'os' be able to stop that? would it then make
your 'os' ask for every file to be written to your hard drive?