Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

>Hah!  You think programs like Photoshop and Infini-D are not good?  The
>mac has some of the best multimedia and graphics software around.  A lot
>of the movie makers use macs for special effects.  And the mac has tons
>of good games.  You just don't know where to look.  About 90% of the
>software companies make their programs cross-platform.

actually i had photoshop in mind when i wrote the msg before. i hate how it
has rounded buttons and everything looks only 2d, i like my stuff to pop out
at me like windows does. also whats the deal with only one menu visible at a
time? thats majorly stupid because if a program takes control of the menu
and you cant get the response of programs beneath the window you are running
on you gotta wait til it lets you go to another program. thats one of the
most annoying parts of it i think. only game i ever enjoyed on a mac was
crystal quest :)