Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

>> The mac is technologically superior, but Apple's marketing sucks so
>> that's why there are so many more PC users.

>Their Marketing as well as the fact that they:
>1. Killed Clones

They should have never started the clones in the first place.  That's
what hurt their market even further.

>2. Detached from Claris (now "FileMaker Inc."!)

Claris is a good company.

>3. Killed Newton

Newtons weren't the best machines ever made anyway.  I tried one once and
wasn't very impressed.  TI graphing calcs make much better handhelds. :)

>4. Can't find a darn thing in my local computer stores for them (My
>friend at my local Best Buy said they are getting rid of Macs because
>they "don't sell")

They don't sell because people think that Apple's going to go under.
THey just need to invest more money into their company.

>5. Etc, etc........
6.  Fired Steven Jobs back in the 80's and got John Sculley.  Now tell me
what a CEO of Pepsi would know about the computer industry?
7. Hired Gil Amielo (This guy hurt the company bigtime)

--Brian