Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

notice the "i hope i didn't offend anyone. (this was mostly in humor at
the tangent we've drawn to calculators)" near the end of this
document...now read that and then go ahead and flame me.

yes i admit it that macs are great, and that they are easily programmed,
they use basically the same stuff that pcs do sometimes, but notice i
didn't say "down with hitler--down with macs"...i just said down with
hitler...some of the stuff i was talking about pcs...for example...my
modem can't be hooked up at the same time my printer can because of the
closeness the ports are (packard bell 486dx2 pc).

until i can actually get a degree in computer science and everything,
please don't flame me when i say "just kidding" in a long out form like
the one above.  don't say "you don't call your mom 'slut' and then say
just kidding do you?" because i've heard that many times before and it
has nothing to do with this conversation (but i thought it would be
pretty funny if i had brought it up).

so to keep on target for the 83 asm stuff...does anyone have a broken 83
they don't want anymore or would like to sell?

-Rob
ICQ:9188921 "No Sol to kill"
e-mail1:rc_ware@hotmail.com
e-mail2:rc_ware@yahoo.com