Re: A83: Re: Emulator how to...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Emulator how to...

Conway wrote:

> Sorry nick, I was talking about TI-83 emulators and this chomp starts
> talking about win95 and macs for some god damned reson.
> P.S. I'm sorry if I have offened any relgous cults on this list.

Not a problem. Actually, I have been primarily just "listening" to the
list. I read the tutorials a while back and couldn't make much of them.
Once I get some free time, I'll probably try to start writing in ASM.
(The only think that really irked me was that most commands were only 2
characters long and up. I am used to pascal with Writeln and begin-end
blocks. For me, ASM is foriegn.) I wrote a few BASIC programs in the
past (who hasn't) and I disliked them because they were way too slow
(and if you weren't careful they would run out of memory!)

More later,
Nick