Re: A83: Conway, you're a funny bloke.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Conway, you're a funny bloke.

>Your meesge has been happily deleted from the face of my computer, due to
>the fact you won't help yourself.
That's a bit harsh. I think you're getting sick of people not following
your very good instructions..Yes?

---------------------------Email 2-------------------------

You really don't like people asking the wrong questions do ya Conway. I
think this letter would make a good English language analysis.

>For ASM it's alot more complex than that though. (ASM to that crap that the
>82 has. I belive they call it a shell. The 83 obviosly has no need for such
>a shonky thing)

My analysis of Conway's email:
>For ASM it's alot more complex than that though. (ASM to that crap that the
Abusive language.
>82 has. I belive they call it a shell.
Sarcastic tone.
> The 83 obviosly has no need for such
>a shonky thing)
Superiority.

Keep up the good work. You should be our list police man, keep all the
dropkicks (a nice way of saying dick heads) of the list.

----------------------Email 3-------------------------
>Opps I thought I wrote to Its Kavity. Sorry to all 150 of you, who recived
>that mail. Ummmm Grant is that figure true (ie 150 people on the list)?
>Pretty damn good considering only about twenty people actually contribute.
>This means you WES.
I will read between the lines and take that subtle hint to email more to
the list OK. Are you happy now?....Bloody Hell, electronic abuse I don't
know, what's this world coming too? Oh and I'm not experienced in ASM to
go giving out advice yet, but I will make an effort to email more.
Perhaps a mail bombing is in order, (just joking if you didn't already
work that out for yourself).

----------------------Email 4-------------------------
>Ok, we all know that this program, TI83BAS is a wonderful program (I havn't
>had a real go at it but anyway). But I feel that all questions relating to
>this software should be made directly to the author of the program, to keep
>this list 100% ASM. Too muck of this basic crap could lead to large shonky
>programs, made by people who have no idea of what regesters are and what
>they can do.
>Let's quit the bull shit and do some serious, non pansy programming,  That's
>what TI-BASIC is all about.
You're a butcher Conway.

From,
     Wesley Moore