Re: A83: TI8xBas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI8xBas

> Your help files showed me what I could do, being a frequent basic user I knew
> the syntax, but it didn't tell me it's ASM equiv, which could help me learn
> asm.  So I was thinking that I could get every command available and its asm
> equiv, and make a windows hlp file for everyone to veiw.  I believe, I may be
> wrong, but Netscape 4.01 has a plug-in to veiv hlp's on the web-page itself.  So
> if you would like me to do something like that tell me, and I will get working
> on it.

TI8xBas has two kinds of commands -- internal and external.  The
internal commands are not directly convertable to ASM... i.e, using a
FOR .. NEXT loop .. the ASM would be entirely different depending on the
arguments and such used ..  The external commands, however, are located
in the subs.inc file with their full ASM source.  You can also just
punch in commands, click compile, and look at the asm file it creates.
However, if you really want to learn ASM, a good tutorial may serve the
purpose better.