A83: the wonderful taste of crow in the evening...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: the wonderful taste of crow in the evening...

Still crunching XCalc away, and we will work with anyone in order to get this baby off the ground soon.  This includes the Usgard, Ash, OShell, Aurora, Iridus, and ZShell people (and anyone else that I may have missed).
	But right now, how about a memory map for each of the 8x's?
	A ROM dump/program to do so would be nice, too, but hey, I'll take what I can get :)
	As for any other people willing to shoot me down, I'm sure that everyone else is absolutely sick of it by now, so send it personal.
	And for those of you who will see this four times, I'm sorry, but you probably see why I had to do it this time.

You can see what our insane plans are right here.
Virtual Technologies-Projects
http://www.stuytech.com/VirtuTech/projects.html