RE: A83: character table

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: character table

well, there's the slow way.  on many of Bill Nagel's games (Breakout, Tetris...), he uses a list where thelast three values are ascii values.  You can play with that for now, as that's the best I can tell you.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group