Re: A83: Re: one more thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: one more thing

> Yesterday Dimitri Wrote:
>

> >On Fri, 14 Nov 1997 Fernir@geocities.com wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>     If I'm correct, your talking about the Edit-Lock feature.  You can
> >> edit-lock your programs throught the GraphLink software by clicking the
> >> small "PROTECTED" button at the bottom the the window where the program's
> >> source code is viewed.  If you don't know what I mean, just search the
> >> bottom of the screen.  It should be there.
> >
> >Sorry, maybe I should clarify that just a tad--I meant in Assembly  (C8:
> >
> >		-Dimitri
>

>          The Edit Lock Feature also works with Assembly Language.  Just open
> the file with Ti-link and when you see all the hex in the box you can click
> protect.  What ever you do don't change the hex because It will most likely
> crash the Calculator.
>
> -Matt

No,no,no...  I meant, change whether or not a calc prog is protected or not by
altering the program header via assembly...

Well, NEway, I already figured it ourt last night, and hte prog will protect
and unprotect ANY prog on the calc, w/out having to use the graph link.  If
you want, I can send t you the program...  It has some bugs, but the basic idea
is set down.

		-Dimitri