A83: New game for any of the calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: New game for any of the calculators

	If anyone is familiar with Thexder/FireHawk, let me know what you think of a game like it.  I'd simplify it a great deal, but including a smooth-scrolling engine , a few enemy sprites, and the transformable fighter robot shouldn't be too hard.  the one thing that I'm having problems with, however, are the seeking lasers.  They're supposed to fire at any enemy object, and then there are rules for each.  I'll probably also use external levels because they're going to be big regardless.
Thanks for your input,
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator