Re: A83: Edit-locking on the 83? + others

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Edit-locking on the 83? + others

The only way I've found to be able to edit lock on an 83 is to use the
TI-Graph Link. In the actual program edit screen on your computer, there's a
little box marked 'Protected'. If it's checked, when you download it to your
calculator, the program will be edit locked.

Other than that, I've not found a way.

Jonathan Wang wrote:

> I know that you can prevent people from editing programs and
> replacing the credits with their own name, then selling it.  Any idea
> how to do this?  I know you can do it in ZShell, but what about the
> 83?
>
> And by the way, in my previous post, I meant the PIC files that are
> the native picture files on the TI-83, not computer picture files
> that can be converted to PCX.  You know, the ones under Vars|Picture
> that you can store the graph screen to.
>
> Finally, I've been searching for a while about sprites, but haven't
> found anything specific.  Is there some kind of special software?
> How do you implement sprites on the 83?
>
> Jonathan Wang
> jwang@isb.bj.edu.cn
> jonathan_wang@hotmail.com
>
> Come visit my home page:
> http://www.htmlinfo.home.ml.org/
>
> Quote of the day:
>
>      Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
>                                                   - Mark Twain

Jeff Shipman (Zaxan Zimtafarous)
E-Mail: shippy@pobox.alaska.net
ICQ: 1786493