A83: ASM Routines (C8:*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: ASM Routines (C8:*

Hey, I'm gonna need the following ASM routines for some up-coming prg's.
If ANYONE can help, then please do!

-=*8-> Routine for real, pxl-by-pxl text scrolling (I have some ideas,
but I need some outside siggestions)

-=*8-> Routine that takes the slope of a ball (its path) and the slop of
the surface that it's hitting (ANY angle!) and make it bounce.
Basically, a routine for a ball bouncing off of an ANY-angled surface.
Hmm, I wish I could word that better, oh well, it's late.

-=*8-> Umm, It'll come to me...  Shux, I forgot (did I ever have one?)
the other/3rd one.  oh well, just those prev. two would be GREAT!

Thanx in advance  (TIA).

		-Dimitri