[A82] Roll Call

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A82] Roll Call

Hey guys!  Interestingly enough...around 3:30 AM I got bored and Googled
myself (for those who don't know, that's when you search for your name on
google).  Was I surprised when I saw the results!  The first one was a news
item from Void on April fools...apparently I was used as one of the
"prestigious programmers" from the A82 list.  Seeing this made me all warm
and fuzzy inside. (to any Void folk on this list - did anyone email you
knowing who I was?)  The weirdest thing was that I don't recall every giving
out my last name...
Anyhow, I have become somewhat removed from the TI scene in the past couple
years.  College is coming up and I'll probably go into comp sci which means
I'm gonna have to learn how to program again! geez.  I was surprised to see
that not much has changed since I've been gone - you guys are still working
on Zelda!  I'm just glad to see that Void is still running.
I was also surprised to see a new calculator out - what's that all about?
Looks like a 92 gone artsy.
Anyhow, this is just your standard is-anyone-still-subscribed-to-this-list
message common to periods of extremely little traffic.  Are the list stats
still available?  Maybe if you all respond we can make a spike :-).
And my Defiance update...still haven't done anything in over 2 years.  and
the site's been down for a while.  oh well.
Peace!

~Adamman