[A82] Re: ROM-offset

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A82] Re: ROM-offset

The best solution would be to make a header like the one used in ti-rom.txt
which includes the address in all the ROM versions, so the information for
all ROm versions could be found in one file, but i probably wont get the
time to do that right now.

Dines

 Dines Justesen    dines@aub.dk    www.aub.dk/~dines