[A82] Venus-82 / Enhanced BASIC

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A82] Venus-82 / Enhanced BASIC

In my little investigation of the Ti-82, I found these:

 Byte 8BCA Type of running BASIC program
    8 8BCB Name of currently running BASIC program
 Word 8BD3 Pointer to start of running BASIC program
 Word 8BD5 Pointer to currently interpreted byte in running BASIC prog
 Word 8BD7 Pointer to last byte of data in running BASIC program

Somebody may like to use it in their shell (or enhanced-BASIC assembly
program). They correspond to the memory area 914B-9149 on the Ti-83 and
9652-9660 on the Ti-83+ (has same byte order too).

	Henk Poley <><