[A82] Re: TI82 ROM Version 19.006

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A82] Re: TI82 ROM Version 19.006

> and they do so.  I still have my TI-82 and use it quite frequently.  Right

At university I used my TI92 quite often, but after I started working I have
been using the TI82 most of the time (for somethings the TI82 is faster to
use). So while I have not been programing for it for a while I still use it.

> BTW, I've discovered that people really never have time to do anything
> unless you *make* time to do whatever the task is that needs to be done.
> Sure a job takes 8 hours out of your day, but the remaining 6 hours (10
> hours to sleep...whatever, we're programmers, so more like 4 hours of
> sleep, 12 hours remaining ;) are yours to use.

Well, I guess you are right, but with the other stuff I have to there is not
that much time left (works takes more than 8 hours a day, and once you have
been sitting in front of the computer for a whole day, programming is not
the first thing you do when you get home).